Sunday, December 20, 2009

luces parpadeantes de Diciembre


Im tired.
Exhausted with everything.
College's stuff especially, since i'll face UAS for the first time next week.
MCC's materials, sometimes I was so spiritful to deal with it, but lastly I became so desperately cansado.

I got fever yesterday, and I still feeling not really well today.
So far this December is different with wonderful November. I spent a lot of money, begged my mom to send me more. I had to fix my laptop's battery and the broken charger. Paid the laundries. Paid my room.
SO many things passed-by then gone inside my head.

I don't want to make my mom dissapointed If she noticed her son becoming this wretchedly lazy.
Life is simply like a paparazzi's flickering lights.

Man, what do I really want? Get bored during a vacation, wanna be alone when stayed in the middle of crowd, and want to hang out with other so badly when stucked inside my little room by myself?

LIFE is SO AMBIGUOS!

No comments: