Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Listing stuff that I want so bad!

Okay, the idea comes at glance when I saw the blog of my junior whose saying that he really want to get a Lomo Camera. I was inspired, why don't I do the same? I could write down stuff that I want so bad in a list! That'd be great, so then I could just check which one is the most important and maybe, if someone nice out there read the list, he/she can help me to get those stuff :D

Anyway, here are some of the most wanted items of mine (for now):

--> Buku "Habibie & Ainun" by B.J. Habibie.
--> Samsung GALAXY Si9000
--> Tie dye T-Shirt
--> New pair of blue jeans
--> New shoes, Parachutte maybe?
--> Jaket Batik from Batik Distro
--> iPad :D
--> "Eden in the Eas" by Oppenheimer
--> "Sophie's World" by Gardner
--> Flight ticket to Thailand-Cambodia :P
--> Earphones (the old one has broken)
--> TOEFL or IELTS book
--> New bag! I found a cool red velvet bag last week
--> Hats!
--> A bike. LOL
--> New fan. This one is lame

Hmm. I think that's all (for now). Who want to help me marking the list? ;)

No comments: