Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just a little confirmation about my blog.

Inspiring other human being to be someone else better is such a good deed if it's based on a very pure intention. But there are some people who intends to do that (inspiring others) for the sake of admissions and praises. I'm so away from that. I have no burden to force people coming into my line and be inspired. It is 100% up to you to read my blog, giving comments, or just passing by. I use this blog to share my experience about life, thoughts, and my personal point of view toward something. I deliberately dare to say that I'm not Mario Teguh or Oprah Winfrey type-person, I;m not one of them who need or thirst of sparkling eyes from their audiences. I'm not selling anything here, the only thing that I might sell is my own expression.

No comments: