Monday, June 30, 2008

Let Me Say Thank You to Athens, Ohio

Goodbye Athens!
Thank you for having me this year!
I got so many experiences, new things, and meet with new people.
Thank you Athens!

Thank you The Biegeleisen and Kraince family!
Thank you Athens Public Library!
Thank you Athens High School!
Thank you my beloved host-mom, Sue!
Thank you my respected host-bro, Aaron!
Thank you Mr. Dearing!
Thank you Madelaine!
Thank you Ani, Mariya, Lenka, Aydar and Matthieu!
Thank you Ozzie!
Thank you Zach!
Thank you Olena!
Thank you Ms. Kem!
Thank you Des'ree!
Thank you Esther!
Thank you Kaylla and Karlyn!
Thank you Travis!
Thank you Avery!
Thank you Robbie!
Thank you Angel!
Thank you Indonesian community in Athens!
Thank you Sherika and Betsy's family!
Thank you Islamic Center of Athens!
Thank you people from Southeast Asia studies!
Thank you so much to everyone I know!

Good bye Athens, my small town on the Southeast Ohio,
I'm gonna miss you so much... I will really realise it when I'm gone...

"I shall return"

No comments: