Sunday, March 8, 2009

I MISS ANI BOCHORISHVILI SO MUCH!!!


Chat with Ani via Facebook on Sunday nite...
She's my bestfriend during my exchange study in Athens High School. Although she is kinda tough girl, but mostly showing her softness and care. She's from Republic Of Georgia (Sakartvelo) that had bombed by Russia last year. I felt really sorry about it . Luckily her family and she were survive in Tblisi.
Ani

louie!

8:51pmLouie

ani!!!

8:51pmAni

you're here!!!

what's up?

8:51pmLouie

i know!!!! you too!!! :):)

not much,,, what time is it in Georgia?

8:51pmAni

5:51 pm:)

there?

8:52pmLouie

8:52 PM

8:52pmAni

only 3 hours of didderence:)) nice...

8:53pmLouie

u should upload ur new pic, so then i'll knw what do u look like right now :):)

8:54pmAni

right:)) you know, I was visiting IDPs today from the war, verrrry interesting. Are you doing some activities with YES?

8:54pmLouie

yes, a bazaar last year... i was one of the commitee :):)

how was it?

8:56pmAni

:):) today's event was interesting, but kind of sad, though. There new houses are really nice but they don't have there own anymore since they are bombed: (

8:56pmLouie

oohh... :(:( im so sorry...

how's the recovery? international aid?

8:57pmAni

I wish the war doesn't start again, there are some voices that Russians are planning to start it over again :(:(

International aid: we gave them optical glasses for reading and so on today. they were pretty happy :):)

so, how are you?

8:59pmLouie

sounded really good :):) im fine, i had been awarded as the 2nd winner of english debating contest in my city

8:59pmAni

woah, nice, man, really good :):) :D:D

9:00pmLouie

thanks

9:00pmAni

if there are any international conferences in Indonesia, tell me, coz I'll come to see you :):)

I have to go now, it's been a lomg long day :):)

9:00pmLouie

okay!!! i miss u ani

talk to u later

9:01pmAni

I miss you, too, bye

9:01pmLouie

bye

No comments: