Thursday, March 12, 2009

I MISS OZZIE (KORTLAND) FLICKINGER SO MUCH!!!


Ozzie (Kortland) Flickinger was my best buddy ever during my exchange year in USA. I met him for the first time in World Of Food Class by Mrs. Murray. Together with Rachel C, Ani, and JB we made a really good friendship. He loves hardcore music so much and adore The Beatles! I wish I could meet him again someday.
href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1439958052">Kortland

Louie! whatz up man

5:05amLouie

hey ozzie!

5:06amKortland

hows life

5:06amLouie

life is pretty boring w/ out all of you

but im trying to deal w/ it :D:D

5:07amKortland

hahaha. i wish that u were here.

that sux

i am going to move bac kto germany

5:07amLouie

wow, really? when?

5:07amKortland

when i am 18

5:08amLouie

cool, so then I can visit u there :P:P

5:08amKortland

yeah! u totally can

that would be awesome

5:08amLouie

yup travelling around the world

sounds awesome

5:09amKortland

u r traveling around the world

?

For what

just becasue

5:10amLouie

yeah, thats my dream

5:10amKortland

me 2!

5:10amLouie

someday i will! :):)

5:10amKortland

i love to travel

5:10amLouie

great

i love every moment i have

5:10amKortland

we should travel together

5:11amLouie

yeah, that would be very nice

w/ ani too! we can pick her up in Georgia

hahaha

5:12amKortland

hahaha lol. that WOULD be pretty awesome

i hope she is ok

georgia isnt a good place to be right now

5:12amLouie

yeah, i had a little chat w/ her 2 days ago and she said everything is find eventhough some houses are destroyed

5:13amKortland

yeah..that sux. I wish i could talk to her in rela life

well. i g2g. I will c u later Louie.

stay cool ;);)

5:13amLouie

ok, see y!

u too dude

say hi to everyone who i might know

No comments: